Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Unusual and Interesting Photos.


Part one
This photo is very cool, not your average boring postcard photo. i think he used photoshop and copied the building 3 times and changed the transparency levels between each layer. I think the frost bank at night, downtown, would be awesome for a project like this but i don't really know if i could get access to it...

Part two.

I like this photo because it symbolizes a lot and speaks out to you. i found this photo in the category "Portrait Series" and it won 1st place. the photographer made the focus very strong on the subject, but i think the judges really like the subject, because it really made the photo. i think the unique thing that the photographer did was be at the right place at the right time , and find this subject among the many that might have been around.

Part three.
I think the most important things photographers must remember when shooting is to connect with your subject, to make the ordinary seem extraordinary, and have juxtaposition.
I think the photographer used juxtaposition very well, by expecting you to see one thing, but revealing another subject or topic as well.

 I think any painting that is very passionate, connected, with a message influence my photos or even the way i see the world around me

No comments:

Post a Comment