Monday, October 22, 2012

Great Black and White Photographers part 3



I think what caught my eye is the emotion in these photos. i chose these photos because the subject of the photos are amazing they make you feel like your actually there and make you want to cry.


I see depressing moment of a lonely dog on the lonely streets with no home and no owner.


I smell a wet dirty dog.

I hear foot steps, hunger from a empty dogs stomach and whining.

I taste saliva and my lips whenever their dry and i have to lick them to moisten them.

I feel sad because it looks like the subject in this photo don't want to be in that situation.

I would like to create a blog with photos of great things going on around school, not ordinary ,something different, a once in a life time event. 

No comments:

Post a Comment